Thursday, March 8, 2012

1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe Car Picture





Awesome 1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe

This is my partners car and he is selling it!!
This think is quick!!!
This is what it has:

Street Beast Glass Body
Mustang Suspension
350 Chevy w/ Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam & Rockers
Edelbrock Manifold
350 Turbo Trans
Payless Wiring Harness
Stainless Specialties Mufflers
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Tongue Thrust Wheel with Toyo Tires
Alumicraft Grille
Vintage A/C
Vintage Guages
Ididit Tilt Column
Leather Interior
Alpine Stereo


Super low miles!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your Ford picture is awesome. It is nice and cool.I love ford.This is really good and i think people wants to buy ford because it's very attractive and it has many advantage . I bought a Ford and it has 5 speed manual transmission.I have a manual where I can get many information as like it's maintenance, repair, routine maintenance, wiring diagrams and many important things.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ping Blog Awesome Car Pictures